The RONI® C-G2 comes with a longer muzzle, 16" Barrel that is ideal for those looking for a deterring and aggressive look. It fits ONLY Glock gen' 3+4, including the compensated models (17 & 17C). The RONI® provides a better grip, stability and plaform for many accessories. Now you can use your pistol for a greater range, faster aiming, and better accuracy.
- Allows the user to convert their Glock 17 pistol into a carbine with 16” barrel.
- 10" Upper flattop rail, allows combinations of sight, magnifier and/or night vision
- Two additional 5" picatinny side rails for lights and lasers
- Adjustable Cheek Rest
- Accepts suppressor, up to 35.5mm diameter
- Includes a detachable folding forearm grip, rear magazine holder and safety-lever for the trigger’s guard
- Some pistol models require an intergrated rail
- Specifications can be slightly different between pistol models
- Ambidextrous trigger-guard safety
- Ambidextrous, easy and fast cocking handle
- Extends the effective range of the Glock from apx. 25 yds. to 60-80 yards and beyond, depending on the skills of the operator.
- When used with 16” barrel falls outside of NFA Rules. See ATF ruling #2011-4.
- Not all RONI® models fit compensated models
California Residents Restricted