When you're ready to tackle challenging trails, throw on these Hi-Tec Men's Altitude IV Waterproof Hiking Boots. These Men's Footwear from Hi-Tec have full grain Nubuck uppers with rustproof metal hardware that is incredibly durable and resistant to wear and tear, perfect for demanding adventures in the outdoors. Each pair of these Hi-Tec Men's Altitude IV WP Hiking Boots has a multi-directional traction rubber outsole that's designed to firmly grip any surface to propel you towards your fitness goals. Plus, a fully gusseted tongue ensure no pebbles or water enter your shoe, causing discomfort long your route. There's also breathable membranes that keep your feet feeling fresh while you power through your hike. Reach unthinkable peaks safely and in comfort while sporting your Hi-Tec Men's Altitude IV Waterproof High Hiking Boots.
- Waterproof leather upper provides durability and comfort
- Dri-Tec waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Rustproof metal hardware holds up, whatever the conditions
- Removable contoured EVA insole
- Compression molded EVA midsole absorbs impact reducing strain on the body
- Multi-Directional Traction (MDT), rugged rubber outsole improves grip and provides durability
- very comfortable
- Price (but honestly, pretty cheap price considering the quality).